thanks a lot but stil have some quests.
again concerning the new erasmus plus rules
1) is it ok for a school to apply three school courses in 2014 for example bencmarking- how to make school more international- tsp for english (http://tap-swipe-pinch.com)?
2) what happens if school sends 3 different teachers for each course in 2014 ? ( teacher a-b-c for benchmarking, teacher d-e-f for internalinazation and teacher g-h-i for tsp english total 9 teachers)
in practice is it normal? or are 9 teachers not reasonable ?
3) what happens if school sends teacher a for three courses while changing the other teachers? (teacher a-b-c for course one, teacher a-e-f for course 2, teacher a-h-i for course 3)
4) can a school apply for a course in 2015?
5)after all applying two courses will be more reasonable, i think
(a-b-c for course one, teacher a-e-f for course 2)?
6) in URF who will be the LEAR contact person or school principal?
Contact person is the person who will arrange everything at school for the courses (booking flights, making sure that reports have been made, helping with dissemination etc..)
(Thanks to Ludo Mateusen for clarifying and confirming the problematic points!)